Because it’s a Monday and you probably struggled getting out of bed.
Because it’s Monday and you find yourself having accomplished nothing and wondering what happened to the weekend.
Because Mondays seem to often go very wrong and no amount of coffee, or in my case hot chocolate, is strong enough to get you through it all.
Because of all the work you need to do.
Because of your full inbox which you are sure you remember emptying on Friday.
Because on top of it all you may have to deal with one of the following: a bad hair day, PMS, toothache or milk you realised was off only once you’d added it to your tea.
Because for those of us who don’t telecommute, there is something special about a Monday.
Because it’s a Monday, you may need some inspiration:
- Annoying coworker an anonymous space to vent about the charming people you have no choice but to be polite to.
- Don’s Boss Page is bound to make you smile and may even make even help you cyberslack. Yes, you guessed it. It’s a mock spread sheet for those awkward moments when your boss decides to check up on you.
- Overheard in the office a necessary site for those moments of sheer brilliance which must be acknowledged.
- You can download Office Wars – a mobile game which takes place in a Seafood restaurant and you get to choose which employee you’d like to be. It’s all about simulating office dynamics except now you are the one with the final say.
- Maybe you want to liven things up a bit. After all it is a Monday. Ever thought of playing a prank on your co-workers?
Because it’s a Monday, maybe it’s not a bad idea to indulge in some cyberslacking.